Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Britney Spears


Okay, so I totally think she is a Fruit Loop, but I have to admit I am insanely jealous of her. I wish I could go dance all day and have someone cook for me and run me around all day so I could look super hot in my videos! Honestly, I liked Joel McHale's version of Womanizer on The Soup better, but she really does look hot in her new video. When she gained some weight I never thought she looked that bad, but some superficial people might disagree. But, now that she is back with a new single, she looks better than ever, in my opinion.

If you ever need a little incentive to get a great body, watch "Slave for You", " My Prerogative", "Womanizer" and "Stronger". Seriously, the girl is ripped in ways I could only dream about. Maybe not muscle rip, but good body rip! And you know she likes her some Taco Hell!

So I guess we say goodbye to the crazy, British accent Britney and say hello to an older, maybe better version of Brit! Ya! All hail crazy blonde girl!

No comments: