Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DOTS- Evil Craving

DOTS are evil little candies made by the Tootsie Company. During Halloween you can find them in little pocket size boxes that holds 5 or 6 little gum drops from heaven.
I have a serious problem with DOTS. I LOVE THEM!!! I hate this time of year because I can get away with snagging a few boxes. All they are made of is sugar, gelatin and artificial flavoring. Doesn't that sound delicious? And for some reason I can't keep my hands off of them. I can't wait for Halloween to be over.
The rest of the year DOTS only come in large boxes, and I know better then to get those! Why can't I keep my hands off these wonderful little treats? I will prevail. Rocky Theme song just came on. I will triumphantly walk by those DOTS and not grab any!!!

1 comment:

Damie said...

I love all candy. that is probably why i just had a root canal. :)